Sunday, July 22, 2012

Well I can't find my cell phone which is driving me crazy. I have no idea where is could be and it is driving me crazy. I know it is somewhere in the house because I had it yesterday morning. And the only place we went yesterday was to the park and I didn't have my phone with me then , because I could not find it. The girls and I did take our dog Lugwig on a walk yesterday morning, so we after I realized the phone was no where in sight we got into the car and retraced out steps, which might have been in vain because I had dropped in probably 8 hours before , anyway I did get to listen to a little bit of Prairie Home Compain on the drive. I forgot how funny that radio show is. 

I have lost my phone before and it has always seemed to show up after a few hours but this is now going on 24 hours missing. I have been losing things a lot lately. The other day I got out a package of glue stick so I could do a project, got distracted by one of the kids , came back and could not find those glue sticks anywhere, and I had just had them a minute ago.I think I am going crazy , or maybe it is just because I have a 3 year old. She has been the culprit once or 2 when things have gone missing. My home is not spotless but it is not so cluttered that things get lost in piles of stuff. I put things away when  I am done , most of the time except for my shoes which is something that drives my poor husband crazy. Sadly the shoe thing has worn off on the girls. So Jonny is constantly going around the house picking up piles of shoes and putting them away. Which is nice of him but then when he does that the girls and I can't find our shoes, after looking all over we finally go to our closest and there they are.  Then there are times at the end of the day I just throw everything into a laundry hamper, there have been things in that hamper for months.

Anyway in the process of writing this blog I found my phone. I put it out on facebook that I needed to find my phone so can someone please call me. My sister called , and luckily it was while I was in the process of walking out to check in my car. I heard Roxett music ( all my sisters ring tone) coming from the grass. There was my phone laying in the grass. It turns out that yesterday the girls and I sat in the front lawn eating popcicles and I left my phone there.

My husband is going to invent a pager for my cell phone that attaches to the wall ( so I can't lose the pager) that way when I can't find my phone when he is at work I can use the pager.

No comments: